Substructure for natural stone, granite
- collet system (hidden system) G1-40.21
- Bolt system G1-40.23
|– цанговая система||– ригельная система|
Strengthened clamp fixing system of natural stone PIFS-P5-50.21 is used when the of overlap between the wall slabs, and the wall or septum are available. Bearing racks are the base on which clamp slides and half slide-blocks are mounted for fixing the facade slab. Unilocular (hollow) closed rectangular cutting section with 2 mm wall thickness and section cutting height of 100 / 130mm provides the required rigidity and flexural strength rack. The total thickness of side walls, which can receive wind load, is 4 mm. This allows you to use the system on the facades without walls (or with weak walls) using a single-span schemes of bearing racks fixing on the overlap slabs or steel structures.
Advantages of the hidden natural stone fixing system:
- Using of large-sized panels
- Stainless clamp of 1.5 mm thickness
- Ability of creation multi-faceted facades
- System is provided for using in high-rise building constructions up to 120 m
- Uniform distribution of high loadings
- Mounting time reducing due to ease assembling
Bolt fixind system of natural stone PIFS-G1-40.23 is when the of overlap between the slabs base or wall, which provides a sufficient fixing of brackets metal facade is available. Bearing racks are the base (basic and corner racks), on which is clamp-bolt sections for the facade slab are fixing. Closed unilocular (hollow) section compared with open one provides greater rigidity of rack for bending and twisting. Longitudinal groove for bolt in rack section does not require making holes for mounting (no scrolling bolts when tightening the screw-nut, which increases the flexibility and productivity of mounting).
PIFS-G1-40.23 system have the necessary strength parameters, is specially designed for granite and stone with maximum slab thickness up to 50 mm, which allows to produce objects facing with the high up to 120m Unilocular (hollow) closed rectangular cutting section provides the required rigidity and flexural strength rack. The total thickness of side walls, which can receive wind load, is 3 mm. A clamp-bolt sections (starting, main, finishing) made from aluminum alloy AD31T1 are used for fixing the slabs.
Advantages of the bolt fixind system of natural stone:
- Lack of bent petals in arm shoulder
- The system is intended for using in high-rise building constructions up to 120 m
- Substructure is intended for maximum system loading
- Increased strength characteristics
- The using of large stone slabs
- Special rack for corners
- rack section configuration does not require additional mounting holes